Monday, March 06, 2006

 

A Duck Sandwhich and Bitter Old Women.

Araman's Net User Note: I'm using one of the Staff's computers at the local Preschool. They've let me online while trying to discern which child is mine.

Today, I was Insulted and yelled at by two elderly women. They chased me away from the park. I know that I was upsetting them, but the fun of it outweighed my guilt! You wonder what I was doing right? I ask you to read this from the viewpoint of having a bit of a laugh. I was down by the local bird pond, throwing bricks from a Public Toilet that’s being constructed under a large beech tree, sinking ducks and geese, and a variety of swans. (Geese are the hardest to sink. If you miss the first time they’ll give chase.) Each woman was sporting a few slices of bread and could travel no faster than about, 4 K’s an hour. It was highly amusing I assure you – them attempting to catch and then thump me, into a bruised and bloody form with their shopping bags of knitting gear and laxatives. The situation eventually became productive when one of the old women realised they simply couldn’t keep up with the pace. Slices of bread started to fly overhead, some striking me while others completely missing. Although not concerning me in the least if their aim was true – the ones that did happen to land on my shoulder made for a majestic duck sandwich in my alley, back home.

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006