Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

The Warm Asphalt - Bearer of all Types of Litter.

Araman’s Net User Note: Currently accessing the net from the Funeral Directors.

Last night I slept terribly. The asphalt, although warm from absorbing most of the days heat, was terribly uncomfortable and sporting varied bits of litter and gum. I turned to my troubling dreams. There was this fixation on space travel. What did it mean? Was this my destiny? I turned to my bottle of Scotch Whiskey for the answers. It gave me nothing – which to be honest didn’t surprised me.

My breakfast this morning was a latte’ and half masticated croissant found on a table close to the sidewalk. As I stole a few minutes lying under a Toyota Land cruiser parked out the front of a Bookshop, I took a stab at being creative for once. I’m a bum I understand that, but without my mind I’ve got nothing behind me. Using my dreams of Space Travel as the catalyst to thinking originally, I tried devising something new and exciting – the only thing I could muster was humming one of the themes from Star Wars.


Comments:
this one i like ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006