Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Nuclear Microwaves, Hemp Cardigans & Celebrity Shaped Cereal pieces.


Araman's Net User Note: Managed to get the net up and working on one of the Monitors at the Bowling Alley. (Handed lady's Laptop back.)

In an odd case of Shoppers addiction, I purchased a CD last night. The CD is a limited edition version of a score for a movie. Which movie? This one. I bought the Score off eBay for $AU17.50 which is $AU18.00 cheaper than the same CD that they're selling on Amazon.com. I just love eBay. It's such an efficient, secure and clever way of shopping. And now that I have finally got everything prepared to use it, (eg. My own Netbank and Post Office Box) I'm inexorably going to start using it much, much more. eBay, that's multimedia. Right? (I'm still trying to work it out.)

I'm also in the market for nuclear microwaves, smokable hemp Cardigans, celebrity shaped Cereal pieces, fluffy boxing gloves, Syrian hand-railings, two-way "image distortion" mirrors, a flea circus and a lamp shade made from the hide of a buffalo. *NOTE: If anyone finds a good auction on one, or all of these products. Leave me a comment. Enlighten me.

Comments:
There are fleacircuses on Ebay sometimes but they are quite expensive $4000 or so. But you can get a video/DVD for making your own from a chap called Walt Noon.
 
Thanks. I'll make sure to look this "Walt Noon" fellow up. (I'm sorry, this is quite humourous.) Ok, I've had a laugh now. Im fine. Thanks for your comment. It put the polish on my night.
 
hey ive got a flea circus...in my arse......no no no seriously...its quite unpleasant.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006