Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

An Alcoholic Appreciating the Subtleties of Life - Not going to happen!

Araman’s Net User Note: Outside the open window of a Tax Accountant. I’m typing this blog by throwing small pebbles (at a distance of approximately a metre) onto the individual keys of a keyboard – so far, it’s taken me half and hour to write this much.

Last night, drinking again – Simon (a friend of mine) and I were talking about life - The Up’s and the downs. Simon declared that life was a beautiful thing – we’re lucky to be apart of it. I felt the complete opposite – look at the hand life dealt us – we’ve been bitten on the bum. The conversation progressed into how Simon comes to appreciate the world. How he looks at the subtleties of life and values them. A lot could be learnt from this attitude, I was told. So welcoming this new outlook – I decided that If it could help Simon, then it quite possibly could help me also.
I had made up my mind to watch the Sun Rise. I couldn’t think of anything as corny and clichéd as watching the rising of the sun and concluded that this must be one of the subtleties Simon was speaking of. As Night swung around, I made myself the pledge to get up early, before daybreak to watch sun’s progress into the cold morning air. My dilemma was that I had awoken the next morning in full daylight, 6 hours after..

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006