Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

I've put more effort into blowing my nose.

Today I have actually payed to go online. I'm at an Internet cafe. I believe the Woman at the Counter finds me charming - allowing me to sit in my own little corner with my own rotating fan - blowing my manly stench into the nothingness of wall behind me. I like to keep up with what’s happening in the world. The net acts as a window into the many corners of life I usually cannot see – and every now and then I like to see how other great men and women in similar situations to my own are doing.

After searching I found this site - A terrible site. There is basically no formatting, no sense of a layout, colour or creativity. I’ve put more effort into blowing my nose, than the creator has to this site. I insist you look for yourself. I have also reason to believe that the people the pictures depicted are in fact not real, genuine hobos. I'd outdrink any of them - Give me the chance.

Comments:
hey there
your amazing ways of getting on the net overwhelm me more and more each time i visit this site!
its all awesomness from here on in...cant wait for the next adventure!!! cheers xo sarah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006