Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Ambushed by Rice Balls

Araman’s Net User Note: Hanging down by a Liquor store in one of the lesser sections of the city, I happened to be passing an apartment that was being raided by the police. Sneaking into the Communications van, I updated my blog entry, while placing the location of a fellow hobo – a drainpipe, on the list as a Drug dealing spot. (Stephen really should not of stolen my Tissue Boxes.)

Sitting upon a garden hedge bordering the road, I was pleasantly rubbing my tongue upon my fleshy crater-like gums while soaking up the warmth of the sun. Sniffing the city air and scratching recurrently in no place more than once – I was pleasantly reflecting to myself, keeping to myself. Swiftly, I was thrown into state of extreme consciousness, edging on hostility as a slightly moist ball of rice slapped me on the top of the head. Quickly I looked around me – everyone looked suspicious. After gaining no closure on the identity of the culprit – I settled myself back down, concluding it could only have been one person: That Indian Doctor.

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006