Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Breaking Buildings

Araman’s Net User Note: The Sign for the Motel I was passing advertises a free Internet connection for all its customers. Concluding logically that at least one room would be unlocked – the occupants bathing by the pool, or partaking in a game of tennis – I snuck in, (Room No. 23) accessed their Laptop (Uughh…a Notebook) and updated my Blog Entry.

Passing through an Alleyway, looking for weaknesses in buildings – I went about kicking bricks hoping to bring whole buildings down. I felt like doing some damage. Failing in all my attempts to do so – I decided that I would fully exhaust my energy out on a Cardboard box. It was much easier. I ended my day with eating a packet of Cashews while picking the fleas out from feasting on my inner thighs.


ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006