Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

...eventually I was bitten on the arse.

Araman’s Net User Note: I’m in the home of a Cattle Farmer, posing as a Tax Accountant. The family is under the impression I’m here to do the Tax Records – analysing and then evaluating them – instead I’ll update my Blog entry and shit-bolt out of here when I’m truly alone.

I set up a water stall today. Gathering a park bench from the Gardens 2 kilometres away – dragging the seat under paining/paling moonlight for the ensuing day – the metal legs screeching on Granite and Concrete awaking half the city. The stall, which ingeniously sits on the mouth of my alleyway, simply serving water – with charges of $7.50 a glass. If people are prepared to pay up to $9 for a mixed glass of Red Bull and Vodka, then I’m sure if I called the Water, “Holy Water” or proclaimed it as being “Miracle Illness Curing”, I’d probably get a few number of interested customers.
As it seemed I wasn’t wrong. The sign seemed to interest everyone. Essentially, I spent most my day running back and forth from the tap. Attracting many Religious cohorts and Diabetic types – fascinated and more than willing to cover the charge of several glasses. Business was great, until an enraged Doctor of Indian background, ripped the cardboard sign from my table, threw the jug of water on the ground and repetitively jumped on the park bench up and down. Reaching the end of his fit, the Doctor, still pointing threateningly at me, cursing with his heavy accent incomprehensively fast stopped upon hitting a crescendo, then stormed off leaving me amidst a crowd of conned customers, all wanting to mutilate me (even the Religious cohorts) and demanding their money back.

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006