Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

I fit the target audience for Paddle Pops.

Araman’s Net User Note: Standing in the IT section of Harvey Norman, I’m updating this blog under the pretense that I’m a potential buyer (just checking the computer’s Internet Capabilities). Although I think the Staff have caught on, the manager will probably be here in any second.

After begging on the city streets all morning, using a cardboard sign and an empty 1 litre carton of milk – I finally had enough to afford a Cornetto. What didn’t surprise me, was that when I entered the Supermarket to ask for the Ice Cream – the checkout chick thought I was giving her cheek, so again I met security and was kicked out. Why you ask? Because Cornetto’s are one of the dearest Ice Creams on earth, and if I was in the Checkout Chicks position, I probably would of thought a Bum like me, asking for an Ice Cream such as a Cornetto was a joke too. For a Cornetto isn’t targeted at Hobo’s – really I should be aiming for a Calippo or a Paddle Pop. When people think Cornetto, generally they picture a well-built Metrosexual BMW driver, who plays soccer on the weekends and brushes 3 times a day.

Comments:
bloody check out chicks, it goes back to the old adage you should never judge a book by it's cover.
cheers nerak
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006