Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Just Showing Them The Way.

Araman’s Net User Note: A Retravision truck slows to a halt, out the front of the building, whose wall makes up the right side of my alley. Approaching the Couriers, I managed to convince them that the address that they were delivering to was in fact my alleyway. With my newly acquired Desktop computer, I updated this blog entry – then took the rest of the day off watching Passions on my Home Theatre package.

If an elephant
fell out of an exploding plane, plunged kilometres down, vigorously blasting its trunk under the knowing fear it was falling horrifically to its death – to land onto a truck full of cymbals, followed by the plane itself – I would sleep through it. So it came to me as a slight surprise when I awoke this morning to witness hundreds of people running past my alleyway. Pavement like horse’s chocolate, I balanced myself, adjusting my eyes to the sun. There was a Triathlon being held.

After finishing a 2 litre carton of Chocolate milk, slightly nauseous but content – I went about the course changing arrows, moving barriers and posing as a track volunteer. This was how I got my kicks. The zenith of my enjoyment occurred, upon luring the leading pack into a manhole full of waist high concrete – this posed a problem for everyone bar the Ethiopians, who turned out to be so skinny the concrete failed to slow them down, and they continued on until crossing the line.

ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006