Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

A late Sunday Activity - Matching Pairs.

Araman’s Net User Note: Inquiring on the availability of certain Movie Titles in a Video Store, it got to the point where the Owner had looked up over 47 different titles for me – now indifferent, the owner adjusted the Monitor and Keyboard so I could look up any title at will – while pretending I was doing so – I posted this blog entry.

Today I went searching the streets for money. People drop all kinds of things but money is the most common. I can’t lie to you and say that if I found somebody’s wallet I would return it to the closest convenience store or inform the Police – I look upon wallets as one would look upon finding a lost heirloom, or discovering Gold in their backyard. Today I found something even better – well almost: A set of Car Keys. The bad thing is that, I found them right on the edge of a car park that accommodates over 800 cars – so if I was to get a spot of Sunday Driving done, I would have to act quick in finding the matching Car. I got to a stage where I was testing 4 cars a minute – at this state; it would take me nearly 3 and half hours to test them all. Unfortunately, in my deep state of concentration I failed to notice that a number of people were now watching me – and it was only until I placed the key into another random white vehicle – a Cop Car, that I at last I stopped. The Policeman instantly asked for an explanation, where I smartly replied: I parked my car here several hours ago, but I’ve forgotten which one was mine.


ARAMAN PROOLKS

An atypical itinerant homeless man. Honest, entertaining and refreshingly original.
Slower Linking
Urinal Dot Net

Bum Fights

Rum and Monkey

Walking Drunk

Drink Nation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006